8 Months Fetus
- What Does at 8 Month Fetus Look Like
- How Big at 8 Month Old Fetus
- Position of the Fetus in the Tummy Mother
- How Does Fetus on Ultrasound at 8 Months
- Video Guid on Fetal Development
What Does at 8 Months Fetus Look Like
There is no any new development at this stage of pregnancy. However, your fetus continues to grow and prepare for life after birth. Most of the time, the baby spends in his sleep, which is rather long-lusting. He is running out of space in the womb, but he still shows activity. By the end of this month, his height reaches 42 cm and the weight is about 1.7- 2.5 kg.
Size of Fetus at 8 Months
Size 40-45 cm, Weight 1600-2500 g.
Position of the Fetus in the Tummy Mother
How Does Fetus on Ultrasound at 8 Months
3d ultrasound baby ar 8 months.
Doppler ultrasound of the child in the womb.