9 Months Fetus
- What Does at 9 Months Fetus Look Like
- How Big at 9 Months Old Fetus
- Position of the Fetus in the Tummy Mother
- How Does Fetus on Ultrasound at 9 Months
- Video Guid on Fetal Development
What Does at 9 Months Fetus Look Like
The ninth month, which lasts some-more than one calendar month, your baby prepares for birth. He spends most of his time quietly, but sometimes displays a noticeable activity. The fetus should be head down, preparing to coming-into-being. The height and the weight of infants at birth vary, but on average, the weight should reach 2.8-3.3 kg, and the height – 45-47 cm.
Size of Fetus at 9 Months
Size 46-48 cm, Weight 2700-3200 g.
Position of the Fetus in the Tummy Mother
How Does Fetus on Ultrasound at 9 Months
3d ultrasound baby at 9 months.
Doppler ultrasound of the child in the womb.